Yup I am bad at this! No more promised schedules!

 





That picture is kinda the sum of what my life feels like when I try to follow a schedule.  

Which is kinda why I keep forgetting to post here...

But I have a new plan to help me post, I have adorkable little sugar gliders now

And I will attempt to post pictures and stories of them from time to time. The title with be "glides of our lives" and the date I post. 


if you wonder what this picture is, its a mess of items that I have specifically for the babies to pose with

Some they have already, some they haven't.  

My friend has my camera that I bought last year for my birthday (and my son broke two days later) I hope it gets repaired soon, but he has been in the hospital this past week, sooooo... maybe next month.

I have a backup camera, but its settings are SOOOO picky, *look at first photo* and its only mildly better than my or Blue's phones.  

I will say that we are looking for an unneutered male sugie to join the family so it can slowly grow! 

Anyways, I'll get to writing the first glides of our lives post! Which should be up by tomorrow


Comments

Popular Posts