political on twitter

I never really thought of myself as someone with strong views

But when I saw someone saying he knows cops are just tools I had to speak out! 

Friend of mine shared a Twitter post about how Dan from GameGrumps is kinda a jerk. And naturally I had to go find out more, because while I don't really follow them I have spent countless hours listening to them play games because my ex roommate played them 24/7 and just couldn't believe what was said.

I would like to point out that he's a jerk and did nothing illegal 

But the post my friend shared? It's by a 19 year old kid who based on what you stand behind, doesn't want you to follow him.  Infact, here's his card

Dni, do not interact
Funny, he says dni if you're transphobic and mentions lgbt+ but he has a thing against bi/pan
I'm pan, so I'm out. Also, this is a NSFW account, also out.
He doesn't want white people who use Japanese names to follow him. (What if they were ACTUALLY NAMED JAPANESE NAMES?)
He doesn't like vivzipop, so if you like her, he doesn't want you to follow him, 

Oh, I would like to mention you cannot see his post unless he allows you to follow him.

Wtf. Someone has one different view than you and you don't want them to follow you? 

And my friend, who is able to see and share the post. Pretty sure they shouldn't have been confirmed. 

But that isn't what I got on a soap box about. 
No, he mentioned he didn't want proshippers following him TWICE

And I wanted to know, wtf is a proshipper and anti anti

So I went to Google and got this and tweeted this

Okay, so to simplify stuff, im equating pro shipping with BDSM in a very loose way.  I get it, it's taboo and vanilla people are likely to get upset.  So maybe don't post stuff supporting it on public domains. There is closed groups that will love and support you.

As far as bdsm goes, as long as everybody willingly consents and is over the age of consent, what happens in your personal life is you're own damn business and nobody but your doctor and partners need to know.

Same thing about which gender you were physically born with.

This shipping stuff. Look. Its creative right? You put pen to paper and words happened. You have 0 intention of it ever happening in real life right?

Then wtf? Who cares?
Personally, if there is minors having sex I don't want to read it (even if it's with other minors there age)
But considering the fucked up shit that I write when I black out (shapeshifter has sex with a human while in creature form? What? Ewww, why did I write that*) I'm not going to condem what others write.

*I black out because my natural body chemistry is completely out of control and it randomly happens. I dont drink, I dont do drugs, I dont remember blacking out while I was on meds, that's not saying much though. 




Comments

Popular Posts