Things about me you didn't ask

 1. Are you named after anyone?

  • My given name? My first name has conflicting stories, I was either named after someone My dad knew or a street where I was born. My middle name is one of two family names that is in every generation. 
  • Decinaty is a character for a story I came up with when I was 12.
  • Arieth is for a slightly older character in that same story. Ninja is the "last name" of my friend's handle and his is the family that adopted me.

2. When was the last time you cried?

Which kind of crying do you mean? The last times tears came down my face was a few days ago when ... I was stuck in the bathroom for way to long.

3. Do you have kids?

YUP! I am proud of them!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Yup

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?



I'm learning ^.^

6. What’s the first thing you notice about people?

I'd have to notice them first.

7. What is your eye color?



Brown, normally

8. Scary or happy endings?

What kind of scary are we talking about here? It depends on the story, and my mood.

9. Do you have any special talents?

Umm, I learn programing languages pretty quick?

~~throwing up more than I have ate in the last 24 hours~~

10. Do you have any pets?



I want a sugarbear!

11. What is your dream career?

To me this sounds stupid. But my dream job is me being a receptionist or administrative assistant 

12. Who was your first best friend?

... I dont want to give out RL info.

13. How tall are you?



I’m 172 cm right now. 5 foot 2!

14. How many countries have you visited?



I was in the Navy and did two deployments. One of them was around the world, I think I've been in 10 or 11

15. What was/is your favorite/worst subject in High School?



I loved math,  art, and creative writing, and hated English (except for Greek mythology, Shakespeare, And when we were encouraged to do creative writing) and geography. I only passed history if I slept through it (with an A)

16. What is your favorite perfume?

Smelly stuff? I kinda prefer masculine scents.

17. What would you name your children?

  • My oldest got named after Alexander the Great, and two family members (one was a different version of my middle name)
  • My second got named after a Shakespeare character so he would have an English name, a family member, and the dad wanted to add another name
  • my youngest got named a pretty name and a version of the other family heirlooms name I liked

18. What sports do you play/have you played?



Soccer, tennis, swimming, volleyball

19. What phone do you currently use?


I was given a Samsung galaxy 20+ cause it was part of a buy one get one deal

Why is a good wallet case so hard to find?

20. Tell us one of your bad habits!



I like to eat with my fingers!

21. Hogwarts house?



Hufflepuff! I use to be slythern, but definitely the puff now

22. Sailor moon character?



SAILOR SATURN! I've always felt a connection to her. (Even more so since I'm sick all the time) she's this OP character that everybody is afraid of. And other reasons.  I want to finish the series before I answer the question.

22. My little pony friendship is magic?



MAUD.  She's just so deep. She's got this fascinating personality that you have to look past the first glance to really understand

23. Wheel of Time?



Egwene, definitely. The mayor's daughter bullies her way into the group, gets captured TWICE and is still strong after?  Also, I love her flaws, I love her ptsd, she's very well written.



Wheel Of Time

Infact the world of this series is epic! Regional ways to talk, dress, how tall people are, customs, taboos, 

Really the only thing that world is missing is regional complex religion. Though there is regional names for the dark lord and the forsaken. If there is regional names for the creator I don't know it.

It's going to be a TV series Squee

24. Book, TV, Movie

Really depends on the story, but I'm more likely to read a book than watch something 

25. Dead tree, electronic, audio.

YAS! ALL PLEASE! Okay really, I prefer reading books on my kindle. I love well done audio books, but some of the best books don't fit in my phone yet

26. Favorite drink



DR PEPPER 

27 favorite food

Asian!! I really can't narrow it down any further than that

28 favorite color?



This is one of my fluid answers. Normally red?

29. Do you ttrpg? Player or dm


Yup :) D&D, Pathfinder, Spirit of 77, coming soon abberant. 



I plan on DMing a D&D game soon

30. Do you larp?

I want to! As an NPC!

31. DO YOU GAME? what platform?

I like to game! Right now I'm doing a series on steam on my pc.  But I also gave epic games and orgin on my computer.  Behind my computer monitors hooked up to my TV is my neglected switch. Also, board and card games is great. 

32. What's your ideal gift to receive 



Clacky math rocks, soft blankets, and lots of dr pepper

33. Favorite flowers?



Ooo umm, I like orchids I think? And lilies, and ... there's this brightly colored two toned flower...  :)

But if I have a garden I want to grow food not pretty stuff

34 Ideal date?

snuggling somewhere there isn't light pollution.  Maybe being read to. Maybe Asian food is involved.

35 do you have freckles?


No, always wanted some across my nose!

36. What's the first thing you do when you get paid?



Pay my bills.Then buy a book.

Comments

Popular Posts