Seaflower - 11

 

“They choose not to chance offending me again.”  The goddess corrected.  “Back then I taught my magic.” She pointed to a jet, the chains disappeared, the jet rolled to a different spot and then the chains where put back on.  “Magic can do wonderful things, and make life that much easier.

            “But two men wanted to try something.  They grabbed the freshest booter, used a concealing spell and threw him over.  I only found out when he hit the water and scared a dolphin.  I used water to bring him on the ship, and once he was safe…” She dramatically raised her arms, waves of water hovered on both sided of the ship. “I took water, mixed it with lighting” The waves where both hit by lighting, in front of her was a hologram of the ship, she let the water funnel through the hologram as it showed what she was describing.  “I made the water find every person. If they did not believe in me, they died.  Those who only prayed to receive my gifts, died.  Those who had been horrible people, died.  Those people who no longer worshiped me, but at least acknowledged my existence, a few broken bones.  That was my judgment day. Only my true followers stood unscathed.”

            She looked at Tye, her eyes were filled with tears, and she smiled.  Tye could almost see her thoughts, they were a little hazy.  “Like Tyde, I don’t remember what happened next.  But now that I am awakened again, I remember a promise I made a long time ago.” She looked at Tye and then walked to the crowd, “And if you men are daring enough, I am going to ask your captain to go on the biggest adventure of your lives.”

            The men cheered at once, she turned her back to them and smirked, “So Captain, can we proceed to your quarters so that we may discuss this grand adventure?”  A few guys cat called, Tye blushed but signaled for the goddess to lead the way.  Somebody else took charge of the quarters, but Tye only wondered what the adventure was.

Comments

Popular Posts