Seaflower - 18

 

“Tye, even though you do not worship me is there anything I can do for you?”

“My mother, if you would bless her.”

“It is a good man who passes his gifts on.  I will.”

As the two deities embraced for their farewells the god spoke up, “Oh sister, please know that my temple here was not my idea. I hope you can forgive me.”

“Of course,” She tightened her grip on him “Love, dearest of mine.”

“Love” He replied back kissing her lips softly as they parted.

“find a companion to keep here with you.” She teased over her shoulder

“Since you don’t come that often, I think I will and know who I have in mind.  She’s just not ready yet.”

As Tye and the goddess waited for the doors to fully open, Tye noticed that the god was sitting his chair looking like an old man again.  Tye wondered if that is what he would look like one day if he lived that long.

The second they past through the doorway it was obvious that they blinding light was a one way window.  They left without saying a word

Comments

Popular Posts